Thursday, April 12, 2007



((Eternal Memory))
I wish he were alive…!





He was a kind hearted man who had sacrificed a lot in his life. When he was a little boy, he was deprived of the God's gift of having a father. However he was an orphan child, he could pass through the corrugated tides of life deftly. In his early age, because of the imposed forces that his mother could not afford the children, he decided to leave the education and began to work. In the path of life, he was galloping through the obstacles and could endure all the problems. In fact, he was acting as a heroic figure who could feat in the war of troubles and could accomplish a long, arduous journey intrepidly.


After a long time, when he was retired and wanted to feel a zest of life, he faced with another impediment which deprived him of another God's gift of being healthy. Yes, he had been ill with an illness said to be incurable. In this stage of life, he had the feeling of being unable to give up the delicious excitement of life that was nothing except spending time with his grandchildren and having fun with them, which was the only thing that could be called living for him.


Now when I as his grandchild repeat all these immortal memory in my mind
I wish he were alive…!







By Roya to my lovely grandfather who has taught me everything and remains in my mind forever.

4 comments:

Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Dear Roya,
It was a nice thing and made me feel sad since I haven't ever seen my grandfathers. May God bless your dear grandfather.

Best,
Maryam

Roya said...

Dear Mary.
Thanks for your comment...I am really sorry because you are deprived of this God's gift too..

M.Pakdel said...

Dear Roya,
First of all,you've got a gift in writing.Also you've been lucky enough to have such person as your granny.
May he rests in peace...

Roya said...

Dear Mehrnaz,
You are so kind hearted girl.I shall be glad if you will leave comments for me...,thanks.
Best,
Roya