Friday, March 23, 2007





The Bad Idea VS The Good Idea

Life's greatest gift, what is life's greatest gift?

Choice is the ability to select one course of action from a set of alternatives to achieve a goal. What is so great about choice?
It transforms us from dumb animals in to artists.


Life is not static, it is a flow. Every choice we make leads us closer to
Or further from our goals. We constantly need to monitor where we are on our journey. We need to ask questions: Am I moving closer to my goals? If not, what corrective measures can I take? What action will I take to realign myself with my goals?



Choice is power.
Choice is at the heart of life; it is the creative power of life.


You make choices every day, and your life becomes more convenient or
comfortable because of them.

All chess lovers realize that it isn't necessary to win to enjoy the game. The pleasure is in the playing. Life is like a chess game. Make the best moves (choices) under the circumstances. If you live by this rule, you will always enjoy the game of life, regardless of its outcome.

No comments: